- The Taylormade TP Reserve M33 putter – It been a while since Taylormade has brought such style. Its a new season and a new game. New confidence. It is the choice of tour pros. And new! Wonderful feel, pure roll, a precision instrument Taylormade enthusiasts have been waiting a while for.
TaylorMade Golf expands its reach across the ecosystem of putter design and plants its flag in the world of premium milled putters with the launch of TP Reserve. The Reserve family of putters features 3 classic blade silhouettes. And 3 refined mallet shapes so each model being a blend of detailed precision. Crafted with classic styling but also inspiring aesthetics.
Designed and machined with soft 303 stainless steel, machined-in grooves on the face reduce surface area impacting the ball for a soft feel. And so a crisp sound upon impact, regardless of strike location. The TP Reserve collection is about style, craftmanship and character. TaylorMade were meticulous in creation, sweating over each detail, receiving PGA Tour feedback and using the knowledge gained to refine edges. Adjust toplines and manipulate blade length to create putters that are built off exactness instead of sameness.
This rings especially true with the M33 mallet slant neck. This round shape is new to the TaylorMade family with outside edges that are machined and have radii to control the dimensions for advanced exactness. This model is the only TP Reserve mallet with a sightline on top, in addition to two in the back cavity. Both models have a 1mm thicker topline than the M21 & M27 models. M33, with the small slant hosel, has the most toe hang of the TP Reserve mallets at 33°.
TaylorMade TP Reserve M33 Putter Features:
- Designed and machined with soft 303 stainless steel for sound and feel.
- Machine milling creates the best details and elevates the putter’s overall character.
- Machined milled grooves on the face reduce surface area impacting the ball, for a softer feel and crisp sound.
- Premium style matters as performance. Each a blend of precision, crafted with style and inspiring aesthetics.
- TP Reserve features refinements to top line face heights, blade lengths and shaping for premium tour styling.
- Reserve offers four different fitting options via a combination of shaft and hosel designs for selective toe hangs. The new mid-length single bend hosel promotes easier setup and repetitive alignment.
- Use sole weights to fine tune swing weight to match putter length for optimal stability and performance.
- Hosel: Small Slant #3, Toe Hang: 33°
- Loft: 3° , Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: KBS 120 Chrome Stepless (0.370)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Deep Etched Pistol (Black)