PLEASE NOTE PINGS INTERNET POLICY MEANS YOU NEED TO CALL US BEFORE YOU ORDER. SO WE CAN MAKE SURE YOUR GET THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOUR GAME.
CUSTOM FIT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
The PING G Le3 hybrid is a superb addition to the ladies hybrid set up and a superb bridging club between lasdies irons and fairway woods. Long irons are a thing of the past. As for the hybrids they offer as much lightweight power that you can get but with control tighter distance.
The PING G Le3 hybrid is sized and shaped to inspire confidence while delivering distance and high launch to bring greens within reach. Like the fairway woods, they rely on a distance-delivering maraging-steel face, flexing faster to ensure high launch and longer carries.
The transition between individual irons and from iron to a hybrid is made easier through a new length progression. Each of the four hybrid options is ¼ inch longer to provide more consistent gapping with each club, a top priority in the design of the entire G Le3 family.
This is then combined with a lower, deeper CG which helps to launch the ball higher. All this technology combines to create a hybrid launching higher and travelling further. It then – benefiting from a steeper landing angle enabling your shots hold the green more. This allows you to be more aggressive with your approach shots and more importantly your confidence.
- Forgiving, perimeter weighted 17-4 stainless steel heads (4H, 5H, 6H, 7H)
- Flexible, maraging-steel face for faster ball speeds, more distance
- Dual-roll face profile optimised for target swing speed provides consistent spin, especially higher on face
- Three-dot alignment aid on crown makes set-up easy and gets shots started on line
- Easy-to-swing ultra-lightweight ULT 250 shaft in two flexes: L-flex (4H = 56g), UL-flex (4H = 49g)
- Lighter Lamkin ST Soft Grip in two sizes: aqua (-1/64″) and the smaller red (-1/32″)