PLEASE NOTE PINGS INTERNET POLICY MEANS YOU NEED TO CALL US BEFORE YOU ORDER – SO WE CAN MAKE SURE YOUR GET THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOUR GAME.
New Ping Blueprint T irons are a little more offbeat. A simply beautiful forged design iron for serious ball strikers who crave feel but workability in their forged irons. The new PING blueprint T is something special, with gorgeous looks and performance. Fully forged from soft 8620 carbon steel, the blade-style, tour inspired compact design is engineered for the skilled player. It therefore puts a premium on workability and trajectory control. Shorter blade lengths, less offset and narrow sole widths optimised to perform in all conditions. To give shot makers unmatched precision to attack any pin with confidence.
The PING Blueprint T irons absorb a machined tungsten toe screw adds a little MOI forgiveness, and so combines with an internal heel weight to provide precise swing-weight tuning. The narrower sole enables clean turf interaction but for consistent strikes from different lies and turf conditions to maximize versatility for playing all types of shots. PING Irons hydropearl chrome 2.0 finish helps ensure solid impact by repelling moisture so the clubs can flush with the ball more consistently. And without any unwanted flyers.
FEATURES OF THE BLUEPRINT T IRONS – (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO)
- Fully forged 8620 carbon steel head concentrates mass through impact zone to ensure pleasing sound, feel and workability
- Compact, muscle-back style head undergoes more than 50 steps in manufacturing
- Tungsten toe screw and shaft tip weights boost MOI
- Precision-milling the face and grooves
- Narrow sole for clean, consistent turf interaction
- Shorter heel-face height provides clean appearance at address
- Same lofts as Blueprint S and i230 irons to allow for blended sets
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120