FOR EVERY MIZUNO 245 SET MIN 6-PIECE SET WE WILL OFFER 5% OFF THIS SET OR CHOOSE A FREE MIZUNO BRD3 BAG UNTIL SHIPPING EARLY FEBRUARY
The Mizuno Pro 245 Graphite Irons. Going back to its pure roots with a modern twist. Beautiful in every angle. Revisited top line, turf interaction sole and that oh so pure butter like feel. In a nutshell still the best in the business making golf irons. Pursuing layers of feel, the most forgiving and hotter ball speed off the face, but classic shape. And one of the best feeling in golf which is never in question. Soft feel will be without question top priority – but big improvements made. The Ultimate players distance iron. Based on a classic shape pursuing a hotter ball speed that’s easier to control in a great shape. Long middle irons have a solid but easier trajectory, short irons have the biggest change with more spin and drop into greens and maintaining best trajectory for a stronger lofted iron. And what a purist wants. And you can now see it as well as feel it.
The Best feel In Golf Merging Muscleback Form, Forgiveness, and Flight.
Combining the classic form reminiscent of a muscle back design with the remarkable balance of Hot Metal Blade chromoly distance and the delightful feel of soft iron, the Mizuno Pro 245 graphite Iron stands as a testament to forging mastery. Achieving the pinnacle of repulsion in Mizuno’s iron history, this iron is equipped with the innovative Core Tech Face, refining impact dynamics by thinning the centre-lower section, thus elevating rebound performance comparative to past Mizuno iron models.
Forgiveness and Flight through Tungsten Engineering Strategically positioning approximately 1.6 times the amount of tungsten as the Mizuno 225. The Mizuno Irons feature a low-profile tungsten structure, optimizing the centre of gravity’s position and depth. The expanded sole’s blade thickness enhances initial ball speed. Creating a high-speed zone for exceptional distance performance
THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE BACK
PURSUING THE ULTIMATE SOLID FEEL, MODERN CLASSIC DESIGN, FUSION OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
• Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima, Japan. One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in the short irons at Mizuno’s exclusive facility. Chromoly in longer irons Where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
• Soft Copper Underlay. The Mizuno 245 Irons have a microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – an additional touch to enhance the feel of our Grain Flow Forged heads.
• World Patent Feel. Elevating the “World Patent Feel” to New Heights With patent #6391871, Mizuno achieves a breakthrough in forging technology, allowing the harmonious forging of challenging materials like chromoly steel
• Grain Flow Forged. Mizuno’s Signature Forging Method Experience the “Grain Flow Forged” methodology, where a single bar is masterfully shaped from face to neck. Immerse in the distinct pleasure of Mizuno’s resonant ball strike sound, a hallmark of unique feel.
• Thinner topline but maximum power. Refined from prior hotter distance blades through both weight movement within the head and adjustments in final manufacturing
Mizuno’s commitment to present the very latest technology. The pitch, loudness, tone and tune feeling is a measure of quality. The unique Mizuno design method creating comfortable feel but importantly It is unique to Mizuno Irons. Play the irons the real players use. If you want great looks but forgiveness and power. Mizuno Pro 245 is the benchmark