FOR EVERY MIZUNO PRO 241 SET MIN 6-PIECE SET WE WILL OFFER 5% OFF THIS SET OR CHOOSE A FREE MIZUNO BRD3 BAG UNTIL SHIPPING EARLY FEBRUARY
The Mizuno Pro 241 Irons. Going back to its pure roots with a modern twist. Beautiful in every angle. Revisited top line, turf interaction sole and that oh so pure butter like feel. In a nutshell still the best in the business making golf irons. Pursuing layers of feel, the most workable, classic shape and one of the best feeling in golf. Soft feel will be without question top priority – but big improvements made. The Ultimate players muscle back. Based on a classic blade pursuing a shape thats easier to control in a compact package. Long middle irons have a solid but easier trajectory, short irons have the biggest change low launch and made to bite more maintaining spin and best trajectory a purist wants. And you can now see it as well as feel it.
The Best feel In Golf
The rest is just what you would expect from a Mizuno blade because purity is the only word. The Mizuno Pro 241 irons are pared back to expose a top line you would expect from the best. Combining Craftsman’s technology with the latest CAD design technology Mizuno pursued a unique, beautiful shape that is thinner than the previous 221.
The entire head design is compact based on conventional muscle back iron. The workability of the short irons further improved with 4 layers of feel. And the feeling of the ball staying on the face longer is to work the necessary spin needed. Reflecting test results from PGA Tour players, Inserted copper plating that reflects the choice of the majority of PGA Tour pros. Realising a softer hitting feel by applying copper plating where it makes more of a difference.
THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE BACK
PURSUING THE ULTIMATE SOLID FEEL, MODERN CLASSIC DESIGN, FUSION OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
• Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima, Japan. One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno’s exclusive facility. Where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
• Soft Copper Underlay. A microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – an additional touch to enhance the feel of our Grain Flow Forged heads.
• Centre mass for enhanced feedback. Delivers a softer, longer sensation at impact -matching vibration patterns identified by Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology and confirmed through extensive tour testing.
• Aggressively tapered blade. A more obvious tapering of the upper blade potion delivers an ideal trajectory through the set – with flighted long irons and penetrating short irons.
• Thinner, tour preferred topline. Refined from prior blades through both weight movement within the head and adjustments in final manufacturing
Mizuno’s commitment to present the very latest technology. The pitch, loudness, tone and tune feeling is a measure of quality. The unique Mizuno design method creating comfortable feel but importantly It is unique to Mizuno Irons. Play the irons the real players use. Mizuno Pro 241 is the benchmark