MIZUNO JPX-923 TOUR GRAPHITE MINIMUM 6-PIECE SET 5% OFF OR CHOOSE A MATCHING T22 WEDGE £50 OFF.
The new Mizuno JPX-923 Tour Graphite irons. The most played Mizuno iron in professional golf. For those golfers who want the most neutral, controlled but workable JPX iron out there. And at address it has such supermodel looks but never sacrificing feel or that little bit of off centre consistency
An iron that appeals to the serious player, who want the thinnest and sharpest look and want piercing with short game spin. The Mizuno JPX923 Tour is a shallow cavity suitable for good amateurs and professionals. Featuring refined scoring irons that are more compact but with a noticeably shorter blade length from 6-iron to GW for precision where it’s most needed. The irons are finished with a non-reflective white-satin brush.
Mizuno V Chassis
There is a new frame to the iron called the ‘V-Chassis’. It is a structure and so this is made possible by saved weight from new steel or thinner toplines or even more precise manufacturing at Mizuno forging house in Hiroshima, Japan. It unifies the entire lineup behind Mizuno’s long-standing attention to modal analysis. Its understanding of how to control such vibrations of a clubhead to produce a particular desired sound and feel. For the JPX923 lineup, those differences are both subtle and also significant
Mizuno tell us the goal is to engineer a compact, players cavity. That looked and felt like a muscleback at impact. With the copper underlay and new topline the JPX923 Tour is right up there.
Mizuno JPX923 Tour Graphite Irons Feature
- One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno’s Hiroshima facility
- Microlayer of copper between the base nickel and outer chrome and so for legendary soft feel
- New V-Chassis with Harmonic Impact Technology creates muscleback-type feel from a cavity design with a thinner topline
- Rolled trailing edge for greater versatility because this improves turf interaction
- White stain non-reflective, Chrome-plated finish reduces glare at address
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel (custom options available)
- Stock grip: Golf Pride MCC Teams (but custom options available)