MIZUNO JPX-923 FLI HI GRAPHITE IRON THE PERFECT LONG MID-LONG IRON REPLACEMENT
The new Mizuno JPX-923 Fli-Hi Graphite iron. A new material with so much additional ball speed engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power to flight the mid-long irons properly and get that ball stopping on the green. The JPX923 Fli Hi iron hybrid is a revelation in popping the ball high and easy without feeling you have to dig. No more chunking. The Fli Hi is as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
As clubfaces get thinner and thinner to enhance ball speed the next challenge becomes sound and feel.
Build your most forgiving, high flying iron set of all time. The latest 2023 JPX Fli-Hi. Using the JPX Fli-Hi you can replace your strongest lofted irons for more practical distance gaps at the longer end of the set. Weight is located internally on the back side to encourage a draw bias in addition to higher launch. So they blend brilliantly with 923 Hot Metal or the 923 Hot metal Pro series. The Mizuno JPX-923 Fli-Hi Graphite can be integrated as a combo within a custom JPX-923 iron set. With the same shafts to match those sets of irons.
- Fairway Wood to Hybrid Profile: Ensures that the stronger lofted hybrids are useful tools, not just along for the ride.
- High Draw bias: New internal weighting specifically adds spin to the lower stronger lofts so they flight
- 17-4 stainless steel face and 431 SS body: Allows for a high energy club face as well as a soft bendable softer hosel for custom adjustments.
- Consistent balls speeds: A re-engineered Wave Sole expands the CORAREA, especially lower on the face.
- Practical distance gaps: Combination of better loft gaps, shaft length, and head design means that every loft delivers a different outcome.