LIMITED EDITION IRONS ONE OF ONLY 110 SETS IN THE UK. FREE MATCHING MIZUNO T22 BLUE WEDGE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS SET
The Mizuno Pro 221 Limited Edition Blue IP Irons pursuing amazing layers of feel, the most workable, classic shape and one of the best feeling in golf. 110 SETS ONLY in the UK. For this is because Mizuno are the best in the business in making forged irons.
A smoky blue plating, an exclusive staff banded ‘icon’ ferrule, MCC Teams Blue White grips and a custom labelled DG Tour Issue S400 shaft. As per Mizuno’s prior Blue IP wedges, but the plating will be softer than standard chrome and combined with copper underlay for a sensational feel. The new owners may prefer to maintain the irons pristine condition within a unique Mizuno Pro case which comes with the irons. These are very rare. Which adds to their collectability.
About the Pro-221 Irons. The Best feel In Golf
The rest is just what you would expect from a Mizuno blade because purity is the only word. The Mizuno Pro 221 part is thicker over the top edge giving a solid feel. By grinding the back of the top edge, but both a sharp face and a solid like feeling is real. In addition, the thickness of the blade is changed because each iron is optimisation of the sweet spot height for each blade used.
The entire head design is compact based on conventional muscle back iron. The workability of the short irons further improved with layers of feel. And the feeling of the ball staying on the face longer is to work the necessary spin needed. Inside the head, and by concentrating the forging streamline on the hitting part, you can experience the soft but solid feel unique to Mizuno. Even the sound of the purity of strike is maintained.
Mizuno’s commitment to present the very latest technology. The pitch, loudness, tone and tune feeling is a measure of quality. The unique Mizuno design method creating comfortable feel but importantly It is unique to Mizuno. Play the irons the real players use. Mizuno Pro 221 is the benchmark
Mizuno Pro 221 Limited Edition Blue Ion Irons Feature:
- Limited Edition – Only 110 sets will be available in the UK
- Blue Ion smoked blue plating, an exclusive staff banded ‘icon’ ferrule
- Unique Mizuno Pro case – which adds so much to their such collectability.
- One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno Hiroshima, Japan
- Microlayer of copper beneath Blue Ion for the purest, softest feel made famous in the legendary TN87
- Bevelled to deliver a more compact appearance with a thinner top edge and shorter head length w
- Mizuno’s shortest CG/shaft axis is consistent from 4-PW allowing for controlled shot shaping
- 8-PW are dramatically reduced in size with a heavily tapered upper blade to control trajectory
- Stock Shaft: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Stock Grip: MCC Teams Blue / White grips
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer