The Footjoy Flint Black shoe from FootJoy. It is a new premium shoe marrying the FootJoy heritage of the original Classics. Combined with pioneering technological advancements. To deliver a stunning, but modern traditional shoe with comfortable and exceptional stability. The FJ Premiere testing approved by the world best players
Exquisite craftsmanship forms a jaw dropping look. Using FootJoy’s Laser Street Last to produce a standard forefoot and instep, slightly narrow heel and a refined toe shape. For a classic profile the premium uppers constructed from Pittards full-grain leather. And are therefore completely waterproof, backed by a 1-year warranty under normal use. Comfort is paramount with an Ortholite EcoPlush FitBed. For an eco-friendly footprint, and so an ultra-soft sheepskin leather liner for enhanced feel and stability.
Dual durometer TPU powered by Estane® TRX and a revolutionary VersaTrax+ outsole with multiple traction zones delivers enhanced traction but stability from a spikeless sole, in every playing condition and on every playing surface.
This modern design offers the styling of a classic golf shoe combined with a versatile spikeless sole, providing excellent performance and playing comfort, that can take you effortlessly from course to clubhouse. Footjoy Flint Black Golf Shoe features
- Versa-Trax+ spikeless outsole
- Dual durometer TPU powered by Estane® TRX provides enhanced traction on all surfaces
- Pittards® full-grain leather uppers
- Ortholite EcoPlush FitBed®
- Ultra-soft sheepskin leather liner
- Laser Street last – full rounded toe character, standard forefoot and instep, slightly narrow heel
- 1-year waterproof warranty