The new Cleveland XL2 Halo Rescue Hybrid is a quality metalwood. It is a new version of hybrid that keeps the distances in your long irons correct. And promises to stretch your accuracy distance to the maximum. Designing to keep you straight from the tee or fairway its a key weapon to have in the bag. And its easy to hit too going into long par 3’s with ease. The first thing to notice about the Cleveland Launcher XL2 Halo Hy wood is a flatter footprint. Oh and superb forgiveness. Its huge, along with its value. Cleveland have gone to work in making the head look far more confidence inspiring
Engineered to send flight down the the fairway, the Cleveland Hybrid Woods deliver more distance, forgiveness, and consistency than ever. Largely thanks to new MainFrame technology and an improved XL shape. Whether your ball comes to rest in the short grass, thick rough, or fairway bunker, they are designed to facilitate consistent contact and simplify escapes from challenging situations thanks to GlideRail technology. Comprised of three sole rails, GlideRail helps the HALO XL graze the surface without digging and minimises the effect of the rough. Keeping the club moving swiftly and squarely through impact. The result is more dependable strikes and accurate shots from the best and worst of lies. Additionally, the improved XL Head design’s lower, deeper centre of gravity elevates launch, MOI, stability, and forgiveness, so the inevitable mishit isn’t nearly as punishing.
The final piece of technology powering the XL is not in the club head. Cleveland inserting an 8g weight at the end of the shaft creating a counterbalance, the benefits of which are dynamic. As you take the club away from address, Action Mass CB weight makes it feel lighter but more controlled. Added control leads to added stability and a more repeatable golf swing. Action Mass brings your hands straight down and your arms close to your body. Creating a better plane but also a squarer club face while avoiding the casting motion commonly referred to as an “over the top” swing.
Cleveland Launcher XL2 Halo Hybrid – (Click Here For More Features)
- Length of a hybrid combined with the controlled distance of a long iron
- Size, shape, and shaft length combines a traditional hybrid
- Lightweight hybrid wood shaft delivers added club head speed with no swing change
- MainFrame XL Face technology uses AI to generate a variable thickness pattern that maximizes flex. Boosting ball speed and distance while repositioning weight lower in the head for added forgiveness and consistency
- GlideRail technology optimizes turf interaction for more consistent, uninterrupted swings, especially from the rough, and a square club face at impact
- Improved XL Head design with a low, deep weight profile provides more MOI, stability, and forgiveness than the previous model and produces a high launch
- Rebound Frame comprises 2 alternating flex zones acting in unison to direct more energy into the ball but also for increased ball speed
- Action Mass CB 8 gram weight at the end of the shaft counterbalances the club therefore more control and stability through impact with a lighter feel
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei Blue