The new Cleveland XL2 Halo Hy-Wood Rescue Hybrid is a quality metalwood. It is almost a new version of bridging club that keeps the distances between your fairway and irons. Length of a 5 wood but the accuracy of a short hybrid – and promises to stretch your accuracy distance to the maximum. Designing to keep you straight from the tee or fairway its a massive weapon to have in the bag. And its easy to hit too going into par 5s and long par 4’s with ease. The first thing to notice about the Cleveland Launcher XL2 Halo Hy wood is a flatter footprint. Oh and superb forgiveness. Its huge, along with its value. Cleveland have gone to work in making the head look far more confidence inspiring
Engineered to send flight down the the fairway, the Cleveland Hybrid Woods deliver more distance, forgiveness, and consistency than ever. Largely thanks to new MainFrame technology and an improved XL shape. The Cleveland XL2 Halo Hy-Wood most significant advancement is the byproduct of artificial intelligence. Known as MainFrame XL Face Technology. AI is simulating thousands of strikes across the face. The evaluating of performance – the face geometry is manipulated. And so thousands more simulations run to offer the final wood. This process is repeated and so ultimately leading to the creation of a face design that vastly expands the sweet spot. And improves energy transfer across the face.
The final piece of technology powering the XL is not in the club head. Cleveland inserting an 8g weight at the end of the shaft creating a counterbalance, the benefits of which are dynamic. As you take the club away from address, Action Mass CB weight makes it feel lighter but more controlled. Added control leads to added stability and a more repeatable golf swing. Action Mass brings your hands straight down and your arms close to your body. Creating a better plane but also a squarer club face while avoiding the casting motion commonly referred to as an “over the top” swing.
Cleveland Launcher XL 2 Halo Hy-Wood – (Click Here For More Features)
- Control of a hybrid combined with the distance of a fairway wood
- Size, shape, and shaft length between a fairway wood and a hybrid
- Lightweight fairway wood shaft delivers added club head speed with no swing change
- MainFrame XL Face technology uses AI to generate a variable thickness pattern that maximizes flex. Boosting ball speed and distance while repositioning weight lower in the head for added forgiveness and consistency
- GlideRail technology optimizes turf interaction for more consistent, uninterrupted swings, especially from the rough, and a square club face at impact
- Improved XL Head design with a low, deep weight profile provides more MOI, stability, and forgiveness than the previous model and produces a high launch
- Rebound Frame comprises 2 alternating flex zones acting in unison to direct more energy into the ball but also for increased ball speed
- Action Mass CB 8 gram weight at the end of the shaft counterbalances the club therefore more control and stability through impact with a lighter feel
- Stock Shaft: Aldila Ascent Blue