BUY THE DRIVER AND GET 50% OFF A MATCHING XL2 FAIRWAY WOOD OR HYBRID. OR SIMPLY HAVE 5% OFF THE DRIVER INSTEAD. LIMITED TIME ONLY.
The new Cleveland Launcher XL2 driver is adjustable metalwood and promises to stretch distance to the maximum. Designing to keep your drives long and less slice, and much straighter. And therefore sending them longer down the fairway. The first thing to notice about the Cleveland Launcher XL2 Driver is a sheer footprint. Oh and superb forgiveness. Its huge, along with its value compared to the £500+ drivers. Watch how it keeps pace with any of its competitors. Whilst all drivers bound by a maximum size of 460cc you will be happy in any configuration. The Cleveland team have gone to work in making the head look far impressive than the legal limit.
Engineered to sending towering drives down the the fairway, the Cleveland Drivers delivers more distance, forgiveness, and consistency than ever, largely thanks to new MainFrame technology and an improved XL shape. The Launcher XL 2’s most significant technological advancement is the byproduct of artificial intelligence. Known as MainFrame XL Face Technology. AI is simulating thousands of strikes across the club’s face. The evaluating of performance characteristics – the face geometry is manipulated. And so thousands more simulations run to offer the final driver. This process is repeated and so ultimately leading to the creation of a face design that vastly expands the sweet spot. And improves energy transfer across the face.
An updated XL head design is responsible for the Launcher XL 2’s newfound levels of forgiveness. On the sole, a lower, deeper weighting profile optimises the centre of gravity. Generating even more MOI and stability than the previous generation. The shifted CG also lends itself to a high-launching ball flight that magnifies carry distances. The final piece of technology powering the XL is not in the club head. Cleveland inserting an 8g weight at the end of the shaft, creating a counterbalance, the benefits of which are dynamic.
As you take the club away from address, Action Mass CB weight makes it feel lighter and more controlled. Added control leads to added stability and a more repeatable golf swing. At the beginning of the downswing, Action Mass brings your hands straight down and your arms close to your body. Creating a better plane but also a squarer club face while avoiding the casting motion commonly referred to as an “over the top” swing.
Cleveland Launcher XL 2 Driver – (Click Here For More Features)
- MainFrame XL Face technology uses AI to generate a variable thickness pattern that maximizes flex to boost ball speed but also distance
- Repositioning weight lower in the head for added forgiveness and consistency
- Improved XL Head design with a low, deep weight profile provides more MOI, stability, and forgiveness than the previous model and produces a high launch
- Rebound Frame comprises 2 alternating flex zones acting in unison to direct more energy into the ball for increased ball speed
- Action Mass CB 8 gram weight at the end of the shaft counterbalances the club for more control and so stability through impact with a lighter feel
- Adjustable hosel allows you to fine-tune launch angle, distance, but shot shape through 12 optional positions
- Shafts: ALDILA ASCENT PL 40 (Senior Flex) • Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (Regular and Stiff Flex)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crosline 360