BUY THE NEW XL2 DRIVER AND GET 50% OFF THIS FAIRWAY WOOD LIMITED TIME ONLY.
The new Cleveland Launcher Halo XL2 Fairway is a quality metalwood and promises to stretch your accuracy distance to the maximum. Designing to keep you straight off the tee and going into par 5s with ease. The first thing to notice about the Cleveland Halo Launcher XL2 fairway is a flatter footprint. Oh and superb forgiveness. Its huge, along with its value. Watch how it keeps pace with any of its competitors. The Cleveland team have gone to work in making the head look far impressive and confidence inspiring pushing it to the legal limit.
As beneficial as maximising distance is, fairway woods are traditionally some of the most demanding clubs to hit consistently. Frequently producing “thin” or “fat” shots. Cleveland’s proprietary GlideRail technology reduces those frustrating misses. Helping the HALO XL graze the surface without digging into the turf. And minimising the impact of longer grass on the club head. Additionally, the improved XL Head design’s lower, deeper center of gravity elevates launch. Also MOI, stability, and forgiveness, so the inevitable mishit isn’t nearly as punishing.
Engineered to send flight down the the fairway, the Cleveland Fairway Woods deliver more distance, forgiveness, and consistency than ever. Largely thanks to new MainFrame technology and an improved XL shape. The Launcher XL 2’s most significant technological advancement is the byproduct of artificial intelligence. Known as MainFrame XL Face Technology. AI is simulating thousands of strikes across the club’s face. The evaluating of performance characteristics – the face geometry is manipulated. And so thousands more simulations run to offer the final wood. This process is repeated and so ultimately leading to the creation of a face design that vastly expands the sweet spot. And improves energy transfer across the face.
The final piece of technology powering the XL is not in the club head. Cleveland inserting an 8g weight at the end of the shaft, creating a counterbalance, the benefits of which are dynamic. As you take the club away from address, Action Mass CB weight makes it feel lighter but more controlled. Added control leads to added stability and a more repeatable golf swing. Action Mass brings your hands straight down and your arms close to your body. Creating a better plane but also a squarer club face while avoiding the casting motion commonly referred to as an “over the top” swing.
Cleveland Launcher XL 2 Fairway – (Click Here For More Features)
- MainFrame XL Face technology uses AI to generate a variable thickness pattern that maximises flex. Boosting ball speed and distance while repositioning weight lower in the head for added forgiveness and consistency
- GlideRail technology optimises turf interaction for more consistent, uninterrupted swings, especially from the rough, and so a square club face at impact
- Improved XL Head design with a low, but deep weight profile provides more MOI, stability, and forgiveness than the previous model and produces a high launch
- Rebound Frame comprises 2 alternating flex zones therefore acting in unison to direct more energy into the ball for increased ball speed
- Action Mass CB 8 gram weight at the end of the shaft counterbalances the club therefore more control and stability through impact with a lighter feel
- Stock Shafts: ALDILA ASCENT PL 40 (Senior Flex) • Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (Regular & Stiff Flex)