Deliveries For Nearly all UK and International orders we use orders we use www.dpdlocal.co.uk.
For very small packages (ie Gloves and Caps) we use Royal Mail. Please can you be so kind and responsible to provide us with an address where delivery can be signed for in reasonable time. If however delivery is refused or returned after three attempts it will unfortunately incur a £10+VAT resend charge if it comes back to us. We incur this charge If you are not at home so will by default be taken from your card.
- notification can be given to an address where you will be there to accept the parcel
- that the address you have given us for delivery is the correct address and with full details inc postcode
- sending us an email with special instructions to leave in a garage or with a neighbour.
- arranging for someone to be at the desired address once you receive the despatch e-mail telling you its on its way.
- If you need delivering on a special day or need the item urgently please call us on 0191 4479800 BEFORE you order. If you are away when we deliver the item & have to redeliver there will be a further charge
Please try to be understanding with us or Interlink if they try to deliver and you know you are not going to be at home and incur further charges. Likewise if you give us an incorrect address and/or postcode for UK or Europe. If the parcel needs to be re-routed because of this - an extra charge from our couriers will apply. We can only send on the information we are given.
When an item is despatched an e mail explains your order is on its way. In the Uk that usually means next working day delivery. If you recieve the email after 4pm this means it will be with you within 48 working hours. If you leave your mobile number with your order you will receive a notification text as to which hour it will be delivered which is an excellent feature of our delivery system. The despatch of goods from order is usually within the following timescales: UK mainland - 2 -3 working days (unless there is an delay issue where we will notify you via e mail). But many times we can get items to you the next day if you wish to call us on 0191 4479800 so we can help you!
- Europe - 3 to 7 working days. Depending on your location. Please email us for timescales
We do not ship outside of Europe For redirection to a different address when the parcel has already been sent will cost £10... and if a parcel is on its way and you cancel then a £10 redirection charge applies (Europe £25) remember it is your responsibility to accept goods, and we send to the address provided.
You can of course collect from any local Interlink depot... for free!
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Mainland UK - £2.99 orders under £29.99 - FREE orders over £30
- Scottish Highlands £9.99 (Please contact us if you are unsure of your postcode)
- Northern Ireland-£9.99 FREE OVER £199
- Channel Islands - £12.99
- Ireland - £9.99 FREE OVER £99
- Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, France, Denmark, Germany (£9.99 up to 25kilos) FREE OVER £100
- Italy, Corsica, Spain, Portugal, Czech, Sicily, (£14.99 up to 25kilos) FREE OVER £149
- Sweden, £14.99 FREE OVER £149
- Poland, Estonia, Finland, Hungary (£18.99 up to 25kilos) FREE OVER £199